Project : ’15 Audi S5 3.0T S-Tronic
October 27, 2019
We had a wonderful time helping Matthew add a little more “fun” to his B8.5 S5. We are thrilled how this beauty turned out, and we hope to see it again for some more goodies in the future. Now let’s get down to the fun stuff.
After a conversation or two with the owner, we decided to start with the list below.
- APR Supercharger Pulley
- APR Open Carbon Fiber Intake & Rear Pipe
- APR Stage 2 Software Upgrade (93 Octane)
- APR DL501 TCU Upgrade
- ECS Tuning Fuel Line Relocation
- AWE Tuning Touring Exhaust System w/ Non-Resonated Downpipes (102mm Tips)
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- ECS Tuning 17.5mm Wheels Spacers & Extended Bolts
- Four Wheel Alignment
Unfortunately we were unable to photograph our work, but here is the finished product.
A healthy 431 AWHP / 388 FT-LBS on our Mustang Dyno.
Huge thank you to our partners APR, AWE Tuning, ECS Tuning & Eibach.